Shop our sweet Baby Clothing Collection
Shop the Comfiest Sweatshirts
Shop our Sweet Mommy & Me Sets
Shop our Cool & Trendy Toddler Collection
Shop our Mom Collection
If you think my hands are full you should see my heart! 🧡
"God’s grace provides for the barren ones a joyful home with children so that even childless couples find a family. He makes them happy parents surrounded by their pride and joy. That’s the God we praise, so give it all to him!" – Psalm 113:9 🧡
Our Mom Shirt Collection was created for busy mamas like you who want their everyday wear to be comfortable, yet charming with a heart full of THANKSGIVING!
Tested and approved by this busy mama, these Christian shirts were created to help you remain focused on the blessings of motherhood while keeping your style.Our Unisex Raglan shirts are incredibly soft and feature a ¾ length sleeve, providing perfect comfortable coverage for year-round wear! Matt and I seriously want to live on our Raglan shirts! (Check the Raglan guys shirts here!)
We have few amazing Collections for Mama: Praying Mama, Momming and Charming & One Thankful Mama. Also check our whole Fall Shirts for Mom here 🥰
The Details on our "IF YOU THINK MY HANDS ARE FULL YOU SHOULD SEE MY HEART RAGLAN" :
✨ THIS IS THE PERFECT SHIRT WEAR TO WEAR FOR A GAME OR ON A DAILY BASIS. SUPER COMFORTABLE! FIT TRUES TO SIZE - UNISEX FIT. WE WOULD SAY FOR WOMAN: 0-4: SIZE SMALL | 6-8: MEDIUM | 10-12: LARGE
✨ Available from XSmall to 2XL
✨ Offered in these 3 beautiful colors: White with Peach Sleeves, White with Red Sleeves, White with Blue Denim Sleeves, Marble Black with Black Sleeves
✨ Material: 52% combed and ringspun cotton, 48% polyester
✨ Hand-made and shipped with love from Texas, USA 🇺🇸🤠
--> Mama is wearing size SMALL on WHITE WITH BLUE DENIM SLEEVES shirt
Each of your products are custom made to order- this means your shirt is uniquely made to you! You pick your favorite shirt color, lettering and customization.
We handmade each shirt design, and all the other items are crafted and shipped directly to you. Shirts can take up to 8 business days to be shipped (10 during holidays and sale periods), but we ship as quickly as we can.
As soon as your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with USPS tracking information. Please note that changing your shipping speed does not change the 8 business days turnaround time.
After your order has been shipped, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for delivery. Thank you for your patience and support. We appreciate you. ♥
Always FREE SHIPPING with our family :)
For more information check our Processing & Shipping Page.
STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, WE MEAN, BULLET :)
* At this time all of our apparel is not available for return. All changes to your order must be done within 24 hours of ordering, please, as we make sure to start working on your order ASAP.
* Any cancellations must be done within 24 hours of ordering.To be eligible for a return, your apparel must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If possible, we would appreciate if you can send it to us in the original packaging.
* Unfortunately, once your item leaves our warehouse to be shipped out, Salt & Light Btq is not responsible if item is not delivered by a specific date. But we can gladly help as much as we can to figure out the problem with you :)
* Returns and refunds will not be approved in this circumstance.We can gladly offer size exchanges on our apparel.
* Gift Cards & Personalized items are not eligible for returns.
For more information about our Return & Exchange Policy click here.
We are beyond blessed to be able to support our family through our business.
Generosity is a big lesson we want to teach our kids.
Part of our sales goes to support Compassion International. At the moment because of your generosity we are able to sponsor 2 kids! 2 boys just like we have :)
"A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed!" Proverbs 11:25
Thank you for helping us to teach a beautiful lesson to our kids!
Check a little bit about our family + our Cause here.